Change view –feature one person or make all equal.
Settings let you check your audio and video.
For best music audio, see below (4 clicks)!
Chat with everyone or any individual. Click this to open the chat box to make comments or read those of others. Great for info like email address, or to ask questions if microphone is muted.
Mute/unmute your mike, or turn video on/off.
Tips for Using Zoom
Zoom gives us an easy, high-quality connection for online classes. Your direct link to class can be found on the class webpage once you sign up.
The controls appear when you place mouse over screen.
Full screen or partial.
1. Uncheck this box (you may need to manually adjust volume slider above for microphone/input).
2. Select “Low” for better music audio.
In Zoom app:
1. Touch “Settings”
2. Touch “Meetings”
3. Scroll down, toggle "Use Original Sound" to the On position
In Zoom meeting:
1. Touch 3 dots at top right corner
2. Touch "Enable Original Sound"
3. Select option to “Turn On Original Sound”
In class, you’ll now see this option at the top left of your screen –
4. Be sure to click it!